To Navigation

Choose language

History

The chronicle of the founding and development of company Kepp Stanztechnik Ges.m.b.H

1977
Foundation of the Company, Gerhard Kepp sen. cutting die manufacturing.

1989
Reorganization of the company to a limited liability company with the associates Gerhard and Ingrid Kepp and the three sons Andreas, Gerhard jun. and Peter Kepp.

1990
Moving to the new built production hall at the present location in Lambach.

1991
Expanding the business by founding a stamping department.

1992
Establishing of the locksmithery by locksmith Andreas Kepp.

1995
Extensive expansion of the production halls.

2000
Further expansion of the production halls.

2001
Purchase of a new 1500 W laser cutting machine and und acquisition of a plot of land.

2002
Construction of a 810 m² warehouse.

2003
The three sons Andreas, Gerhard jun. and Peter Kepp take over the management of KEPP Stanztechnik GmbH.

2004 - 2007
Purchase of new bridge punching machines to expand the punching department.

2005
The company is certified according to ISO 9001:2000.

2008 - 2009
In this two years we have to reduce the number of employees by a quarter because of the poor economic situation. After the crisis is over, we can achieve again 30 employees.

2010
The third generation enters the company.

2010
Expansion of the production hall - new locksmithery was built.

2011
Restructuring and reorganization of the Department cutting dies. Modificating the workbenches.

2011
Purchase of two bending machines - Thereby, the accuracy can be increased further.

2012
Purchase of a new semi-automatic band saw for the locksmith department.

2013
Acquisition of a 3 axis automatic drilling machine for the locksmithery. Better repeatability can be maintained.

2014
The punching department is extended by a CNC travelling head press with automatic cutting belt.
Large orders are much easier to handle.


Picture gallery